9-segment Hatha Yoga Program
This video program expands upon the principles outlined in Jules Mitchell’s book, Yoga Biomechanics: Stretching Redefined, which applies current research in exercise science and physiotherapy to the way we practice modern postural yoga. This series includes a short Assessment and Progressions segment followed by a full-length Practice for each of the following anatomical areas. Also included is a Practice segment on Breathing.
- 4 Assessment & Progressions Segments (20 min.)
- 4 Workshop-style Practices (60 min.)
- 1 Breathing Practice (40 min.)
- Learn essential concepts in biomechanics
- Rethink and refresh outdated cues
- Uplevel your teaching skills for both group and private settings